Flight home - 9 hours at Singapore Changi Airport

We had a 9 hour overnight stop over at Changi airport.  Everyone told us how amazing it was and we would find so much to do.


Most of it was closed.

The main thoroughfare through Singapore Changi Airport.  Hardly anything open.


No shopping at Gucci!



We did visit the butterfly enclosure though, which was amazing.  

The waterfall inside the enclosure - lok hard and you will see a butterfly!



Thankfully my Air New Zealand Lounge privileges' gave us access to the SilverKris Lounge.  We had some food then prepared to catch some sleep.  The lounge was quiet, air conditioned (which actually got a bit too cold), but we bunked down on the seats and slept for 5 hours or so. It was a really good rest!




Fran can sleep anywhere at a moment's notice. It's a gift.

I had a shower and then dilated.  I only brought a small and large dilator with me in my carry on and did it standing up, with my leg on the toilet seat to start with.


The bathroom

Of course I just had to get a picture 

Shower done, dressed and ready for the next flight - Air New Zealand to Auckland.  



I was entitled to an upgrade to Business Class but there were no free seats.  We were allocated a row to ourselves though so the free middle seat was appreciated 

On the plane!



No comments:

Post a Comment