The Hospital Room

The room was really nice, a comfy chair and extra bed for Fran, a good bathroom and toilet, television and free wifi. I was issued with a hospital robe, that tied up at the front (so no bare ass issues), a pair of crocs (which were really comfy, I may be swayed and buy some) and the room had water, tea and coffee along with a fridge, jug and cups.




The TV wasn't smart but there were several English speaking channels, I mainly left it on Al Jazeera for background noise.



The menu was good, offering a great selection of Thai and worldwide food.  I was given a 5000THB food allowance over the two weeks I was there, which works out at about 350THB per day (about $15NZD) and most decent meals were 150 - 250THB (about $9NZD).  

  

Two of the menu pages



The ward


View of an outdoor garden, I never saw anyone there but it was nice to look at during walks around the ward.











No comments:

Post a Comment