The day after the main surgery

 15 July

I was able to take a look at my surgery site today.  

Bandages, basically.  At least I could tell that the skin graft went ahead, although I could feel that it had, the only pain I had was along the tops of my thighs. I had a gel cold pad in a material sleeve placed on my vulva.  This was used to reduce swelling throughout the rest of my stay.


I was moved to another room today, the outlook was a bit better,  the Big C shopping centre is alongside the hospital, and when I was allowed out of bed I would be able to see the carpark and road, along which Fran walked every morning after getting off the bus from Patong.



Sitting around, talking, on our phones, I was snoozing, and watching TV.

I discovered that using an app to ask questions was sometimes easier, this was a pressing question, I had been off my HRT for nearly 4 weeks at this stage!




The nurses will ask the doctor .... meanwhile I am hoping I won't detransition or start menopause!




No comments:

Post a Comment