Leaving the Hospital

 20 July

Ready to leave the hospital today!

I decided to have a big breakfast and chose the American breakfast, which consisted of two eggs, three small sausages, bacon, ham, tomato and lettuce.  It was clear that Thai folk don't know how long to cook eggs, as long as it's the right-ish colour it's ok in their opinion, but in my opinion it's a runny, gelatinous cold yolk.

I had breakfast, dilated, had a shower, shaved my legs and waited.  My check up before final discharge was booked for 25 July, which meant we had five days to ourselves.

I left the ward with Fran and Nuya, said my good-byes to the nurses and was driven back to our hotel.


Myself, Nuya and Fran about to leave my room

Saying my goodbyes



Fran and the nurse carrying all my stuff



In the car heading back to the hotel





No comments:

Post a Comment