Sitting Around

10 July 

The next few days were spent resting, reading, watching Netflix, browsing the net, doing some professional development online (gained a qualification!), eating and basically waiting for Stage 2. Oh and taking selfies.

I was in no pain in my groin area, my chest was a bit sore and tight but just felt like I had over-exerted myself doing push-ups, that sort of tightness.

Dr Sanguan came in and unwrapped and checked my breasts, was happy with the result and said that I could wear a crop top exercise bra if I wanted as he wanted the breasts to drop a bit more, they were sitting quite high.

Dr Sanguan said my Stage 2 surgery would probably be next Tues 12, Weds 13 or Thurs 14 July as he really wants to made sure that the canal is ready for the graft and to ensure a successful result. 


Selfie pastime served me well

Thumb censored nipple, very firm and high.  They have dropped nicely since.




No comments:

Post a Comment