Standing up

 8 July 2022

Dr Sanguan visited and checked me over and gave me the okay to get out of bed.  The crocs were presented at the foot of the bed and he showed me how to disconnect the suction pipe from the wall pump and how to hang my catheter bag on the gown waist strap.

I then stood up and was steady enough on my feet to walk easily.  I had a few walks up and down the ward and then spent most of the day sitting up, watching Netflix, talking to Fran listening to music and watching TV.

I will be nil by mouth tomorrow morning from 8am  as I am back in theatre sometime in the afternoon to check the packing.


Crocs!

Sitting up

Fashion queen

Noise cancelling headphones are a good idea

Catheter bag hanging from my gown waist strap

The ward

View from window at end of ward


No comments:

Post a Comment